Programs: Industrial Skills
The Learning Enrichment Foundation has more than 20 years experience connecting our training graduates to the warehousing and logistics field. If you are interested in obtaining your forklift certificate(s) plus learning shipping & receiving skills, our Industrial Skills course is for you.
This seven-week program is approved under the 'Private Career Colleges Act, 2005'. The program, in addition to theoretical knowledge, offers 28 hours of practical forklift experience.
Our program is taught by experienced, certified instructors who are well versed in the warehousing and logistics industry.
The following certificates are issued upon achieving a passing mark:
- Raymond Easi Reach Forklift
- Counter Balance Forklift
- Walkie End Rider
- Occupational Health & Safety
- First Aid, Emergency CPR Level A
- LEF Industrial Skills Certification
- Please contact us at 416-760-2551 for the starting dates and fees
- Flexible financing options are available
- Visit the “Contact Us” tab on the navigation menu for our address and directions