Programs: Janitors, Caretakers and Cleaners (JCC)
The Learning Enrichment Foundation has more than 30 years experience connecting our training graduates to the labour market. Obtaining your Janitors Caretakers and Cleaners (JCC) training will enhance your knowledge and core skill competencies and a chance to find work in the industry.
- Sweep, mop, wash, dust furniture ad vacuum carpeting and area rugs, draperies and upholstered furniture
- Stock Janitorial closet and supplies area, attend to request for extra supplies
- Clean disinfect and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances, clean and disinfect public areas such as changing rooms, pick up debris and empty trash containers, wash windows, walls and ceilings, tend to outside grounds
- Pre-vacuum and pre-spray; apply accurate amounts of solution; obtain minimum 80% water recovery; insert carpet protectors under furniture
Hard Floor Cleaning
- Wax and polish floors, operate industrial floor equipment as required; apply the correct amount of stripping solution
This eight-week program is approved under the 'Private Career Colleges Act, 2005'. The program, in addition to theoretical knowledge, offers 140 hours of practical experience, includes a week placement.
Our program is taught by experienced, certified trainers who are well versed in the cleaning industry.
Certificates are issued upon achieving a passing mark:
- Occupational Health & Safety
- First Aid, Emergency CPR Level A
- LEF Janitors Caretakers and Cleaners
- Please contact us at 416-760-2551 for the starting dates and fees
- Flexible financing options are available
- Visit the "Contact Us" tab on the navigation menu for our address and directions